Before you come in, please read through the notice below on what I do to maximize your safety and what I ask of you. Thank you for doing your part to keep us all healthy! And please reach out if you have any questions.
I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19. I currently work with clients who have also been vaccinated. If you are medically unable to receive the vaccine, please contact me for a Zoom or phone consultation before scheduling a session.
Plan to wear a mask while you are in my office; I will do the same. I can provide you with a surgical mask if you need one.
Additional Safety Protocols
- A HEPA air purifier runs 24/7 in my office
- My office window stays open when the weather permits
- As always, I sanitize the table, pillows, bolsters, and other surfaces between each client
If you need to cancel your appointment due to illness (even suspected illness), there will be no late cancellation fee. Please provide at least 24 hours’ notice if possible; I understand it is not always possible. Reschedule your appointment if:
- You are feeling at all under the weather;
- Anyone in your household is experiencing a fever, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms that could be attributed to COVID; or
- You or anyone in your household has reason to believe they have been exposed to COVID within the last 14 days.
As of this writing, the Massachusetts Travel Advisory does not require fully vaccinated people to quarantine upon returning home. Please use your best judgment if you are returning from a destination experiencing a spike in cases.