The Office is Open!
To keep us all healthy, I have implemented all applicable CDC guidelines and Massachusetts state requirements. Before you come in, please read through the notice below outlining the changes I’ve made to my office, what I do to maximize safety, and what I ask of you.
Thank you for your help keeping us all safe! Please reach out if I can answer any questions.
Before You Arrive
I urge you to err on the side of caution. If you are unsure whether to reschedule or keep your appointment, please call or text me at 617.257.6857.
If your answer is YES to any of the following questions, you must reschedule your appointment. If in doubt, err on the side of caution or reach out to me to discuss.
- Do you have reason to believe you may have been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days?
- Are you or is anyone in your household experiencing a fever, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms that could be attributed to COVID?
- Within the past 14 days, have you traveled to or welcomed visitors from an area subject to the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order?
If at all possible, please shower before you come in and plan to make my office your first stop.
Safety Protocols / What to Expect
- When you arrive, text me from your car or from outside the building. I’ll reply when you can come up.
- I will be wearing a mask, gloves, goggles, and an apron or fresh scrubs.
- You will need to wear a mask at all times while you are in the building. Your mask should not have a valve and must cover your nose and mouth. Please wear a cloth, surgical, or medical-type (N95, KN95, or KF94) mask. Neck gaiters and bandanas are not acceptable.
- I will take my temperature each morning before work and will take your temperature when you arrive. To begin our work, we each must have a temperature below 100 degrees.
- I have hand sanitizer I will ask you to use when you arrive at my office. You are welcome to use your own if you prefer.
- I’ll ask you to initial and sign a document detailing each of our responsibilities. If you’re not able to bring a signed copy with you, I’ll have one you can sign.
- I have bins in which you can place all of your personal items and any clothing you remove in my office.
- I have upgraded to a contactless payment system. I now accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Venmo in addition to the previous options. My credit card system has a chip reader you can use without having to hand me your credit card. No signature is required for credit card purchases.
- I have added extra time between clients for enhanced cleaning procedures, and also to ensure that no client should encounter another client when arriving at or departing from my office.
Additional Changes to My Office
- Added an air purifier with HEPA filtration
- Replaced all cloth seating and bolsters with vinyl, wipeable alternatives
- Added wipeable vinyl covers to my table, pillows, and face cradle
As always, I’m available for virtual consultations about self-care, or Zoom-based sessions to coach yoga, body rolling, or self-bodywork. How can I help?