The Office is Open!
I have implemented all applicable CDC guidelines and Massachusetts state requirements. Before you come in, please read through the notice below on what I do to maximize your safety and what I ask of you. Thank you for doing your part to keep us all healthy! Please reach out if you have any questions.
Before You Arrive
Reschedule your appointment if you answer YES to any of the following questions. If in doubt, please err on the side of caution. There is no fee for canceling your appointment due to illness (even mild or suspected).
- Do you have reason to believe you may have been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days?
- Are you or is anyone in your household experiencing a fever, dry cough, loss of taste or smell, or any other symptoms that could be attributed to COVID?
- Are you or is anyone in your household (including visitors) currently subject to quarantine as per the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Advisory?
Safety Protocols / What to Expect
- When you arrive, text me from outside the building. I’ll reply when you can come up.
- You and I will both wear masks at all times. Your mask should not have a valve and must cover your nose and mouth. I can provide you with a surgical mask if you need one.
- I will take my temperature each morning and will take yours when you arrive. To begin our work, we each must have a temperature below 100 degrees.
- I have hand sanitizer I will ask you to use when you arrive at my office. You are welcome to use your own if you prefer.
- As always, I sanitize the table, pillows, bolsters, and other surfaces between each client.
- I have a HEPA air purifier that runs 24/7 in my office.
- I am fully vaccinated.